Delicious Tender Kangaroo Steak
Brush the steak with oil and sprinkle with the salt to desired taste. Place the steak on a heated grill or frypan and cook on a medium heat for 4 minutes each side for med-rare. Allow to rest for 5 -10 mins before serving.
Kangaroo meat is low in fat, high in protein and iron.
Kangaroo with banana peppers and balsamic vinegar
- Slice kangaroo stake into strips
- Roughly chop onion, banana peppers, cherry tomato, red chili and coriander
- Stir in a splash of balsamic vinegar, soy sauce and olive oil
- Place all ingredients in baking dish
- Cook in preheated oven for 15- 20 minutes (200′)